Pictionary Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers and get change to win ₹1,00,000. Skyneel provides all Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon Pictionary Quiz today and win ₹1,00,000. You can find today food quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon Pictionary Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon Pictionary quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Pictionary Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon food Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Play More : Amazon Sirona Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5,000 (20 Winners)
Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers – Win ₹30,000
Question 1: Funzone Pictionary the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
Answer: Satish Gujral
Question 2: This painting is an icon of modern art by Edvard Munch, what’s its Funzone Pictionary?
Answer: The Scream
Question 3: Hokusai painted ‘The Tsunami’ in which Century?
Question 4: This is the Self Potrait of which Indian female painter?
Answer: Amrita Sher-Gil
Question 5: What is the style of this painting “Krishna, Spring in Kulu”
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz answers – Win ₹20,000
Question 1: Guess this player who became the first batsman to cross 10,00 runs in tests?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
Question 2: Name the trophy awarded in the below test series?
Answer: Border-Gavaskar Trophy
Question 3: The following book is also known as?
Answer: Bible of Cricket
Question 4: At which age did this batsman started his international cricketing career?
Question 5: Who was the first captain of the Indian Test team?
Answer: C K Nayudu
Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz answers – Win ₹40,000
Question 1. Guess this young person who made a difference through environmental and racial activism.
Answer: Isra Hirsi
Question 2. Guess this 16 years old, he made Algae Mobile, a device that can convert CO2 emissions from vehicles into oxygen.
Answer: Param Jaggi
Question 3. She survived a shot to the head, she became a advocate for a woman’s right to education.
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 4. He was just 18 months old when he started playing the tabla. At age 6, was awarded with a certificate from Guinness Book of World Records.
Answer: Truptraj Pandya
Question 5. She was the country’s youngest “goodwill ambassador” participating in peacemaking
Answer: Samantha Smith
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers – Win ₹1,00,000
Question 1. Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer – Jim Parsons
Question 2. American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer – Jordan Belfort
Question 3. Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer – Srinivasa Ramanujan
Question 4. First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer – Kalpana Chawla
Question 5. Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer – Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Carnival Pictionary Quiz details:
1. This Contest will commence on 13th November 2021 from 06:00:00 p.m. to 30th November 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 1,00,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.