Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz Answer 2019 – Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz Answers & Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz. Skyneel provides all Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz answers, So play Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz today and chance to Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon quiz?
1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz” banner or find quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on quiz.
4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Joy of Giving Quiz Answers – Win ₹20,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community that is empowering local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Question 2: The Persons of the Year 2005, Bill & Melinda Gates along with Irish singer Bono were together called _______ because of their charity work by the TIME magazine. (Fill in the blank)
The Good Samaritans
The Humanitarian Honchos
The Charitable Celebrities
The Benevolent Billionaires
Question 3: Amazon Cares conducted training sessions in tailoring for women in Tauru, Sonipat and Manesar. These towns are all from which state?
Question 4: Which Amazon team associated with a certain product, recently had it its 1st event to impart knowledge on the importance of e-learning?
Question 5: You can support the the ‘Amazon : Gift a smile’ cause by doing which of the following?
Donating to the NGO’s listed on Amazon
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 15 December 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 21 December 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon Joy of Giving Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.