Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers by giving Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Win Rs. 10000. Skyneel provides all Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers, So play Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz today. Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Rs. 10000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Looking Back at 2020 quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Looking Back at 2020 quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 10000
Question 1. Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadiums?
Question 2. When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word”, which Indian brand replied with “Move On.”?
Question 3. Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” films?
Answer:- Cobra Kai
Question 4. Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled its 2,292 seats with what?
Question 5. At the 48th International Emmy Awards, which Indian series won the ‘Best Drama’ award?
Answer:- Delhi Crime
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 24th December 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 5th January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.