Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers by giving Amazon World Heart Day Quiz and Win Freedom. Skyneel provides all Amazon World Heart Day Quiz answers, So play Amazon World Heart Day Quiz today. Amazon World Heart Day Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Apple Watch. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon World Heart Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon World Heart Day Quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon World Heart Day Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participate in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck, then You may win Something.
Amazon World Heart Day Quiz Answers and Win Apple Watch
Question 1. On December 3, 1967, 53-year-old Louis Washkansky received the first ____ transplant. Fill in the blank.
Question 2. How many chambers are there in a human heart?
Question 3. Which part of the heart gets its name from the Latin word for ‘belly’?
Question 4. Which of these hashtags is being promoted by the World Heart Federation in observance of World Heart Day 2020?
Question 5. The idea of World Heart Day was conceived by Antoni Bayés de Luna, who was the President of which organization from 1997-99?
Answer:- World Heart Federation
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Play More : Amazon Sirona Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5,000 (20 Winners)
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 22nd September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 3rd October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be available for winning one title under this Contest only.