Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 10 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Mi 8 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Mi 8 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 6.21 inch display. Xiaomi Mi 8 has two 12+12 megapixel camera rear, 20 megapixel front cameras and runs a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset. Xiaomi Mi 8 comes with 6/8 GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB Rom.
Details of MIUI 10 Global stable Rom of Mi 8:
This is a MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom. Here is the MIUI 10.0.2.0 stable Rom details:
Mi 8 MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog.
Designed for full screen experience
1. All-new full screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they’re faster, smarter, and more convenient.
2. All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
Natural sound system
1. You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
2. We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to.
3. Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
Other improvements and optimizations
1. AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel.
2. Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too.
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Mi 8:
|Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery Stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 10.0.2.0 in your Xiaomi Mi 8. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download MIUI 10 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_HM6AGlobal_V10.0.2.0.OCBMIFH_f3505ab8ee_8.1.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom.
Must Read: How to hide your personal apps on Android or iPhone
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
Install new update Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Must Read: How to Start Pin apps in Android Lollipop
After install new update Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Xiaomi Mi 8 MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.