Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 8.5 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 3 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.0 inch display. Xiaomi Redmi 3 has a 13 megapixel camera, 5 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 chipset. Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Rom.
Details of MIUI 8.5 Global stable Rom of Redmi 3:
This is a MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom and it is base on Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROm. Here is the MIUI 18.104.22.168 stable Rom details:
Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications (11-18)
- New – Fingerprint can be used as the Privacy protection password (11-21)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles (12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – UI adjustments for screen lock, password, and fingerprints (11-21)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues (11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- Fix – Issues with locking the screen automatically (06-22)
- Fix – Notification shade issues (06-22)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02).
- Optimization – Importing contacts from SIM cards (06-22)
- Optimization – Importing contacts from other devices (06-22)
- Fix – Couldn’t save contacts in some cases (06-22)
- Fix – Couldn’t save contacts in some cases (06-22)
- Fix – Couldn’t set contact photos in Gallery in some cases(06-22)
- Fix – Errors when adding contacts to a group (06-22)
- Fix – Issues with SMS notifications in the DND mode inSecond space (06-22)
- Fix – Switching spaces in Lite mode (06-22)
- New – Added fonts to themes (06-22)
- Optimization – Front camera Beautify (06-22)
- Fix – Photos couldn’t be synced in some cases (06-22)
- Fix – Font issues in video editor (06-22)
- Fix – UI text wasn’t fully displayed in some cases (06-22)
- Fix – Issues with permissions when sharing photos (06-22)
- New – Selecting images in the Recent album (06-22)
- Optimization – Scaling issues with profile pics in People(06-22)
- Fix – Couldn’t find Google account in some cases (06-22)
Clock / Calculator
- Fix – Issues with scientific calculator (06-22)
- New – Instant backups in Mi Cloud (06-22)
- Optimization – Issues with floating windows in Screenrecorder (06-22)
- Optimization – Fixed battery issues, extended battery life(06-22)
- Optimization – Search issues in Explorer for RTL languages(06-22)
- Fix – Issues with Mi Mover (06-22)
- Fix – Mi Drop’s issues caused by Android incompatibility(06-22)
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Redmi 3:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 126.96.36.199 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Must Read: How to block pop-ups ads on Android phone
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 22.214.171.124 in your Xiaomi Redmi 3. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download MIUI 8.5.zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_MI3WMI4WGlobal_V126.96.36.199.MXDMIDL_3bc7c657b8_6.0.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
How to install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Must Read: How to use emoji on any Android phone
After install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.